1. One of the top highlights of 2012, was getting the opportunity to go to fashion week both in February and September. My first fashion show/runway show ever was Sally LaPointe Fall 2012. It's always been a dream of mine since I was younger to attend a fashion show. So not only was I attending the show, I got to go backstage and interview LaPointe myself. You can imagine both the excitement and nerves I had going into it. I had never previously interviewed anyone, so it was a huge rush of adrenaline. It was the perfect way to start my fashion week dreams. Fashion Week Spring 2013 was when I really got to experience the wonderfulness that is Lincoln Center. Just going to shows and presentations back to back, is a whirlwind. Also I was beyond lucky to get backstage once again and interview Katya Lenovich. Plus as an added bonus, I had a front row seat. Checking another dream off my list. I'm excited to see what 2013 has in store of me.
2. Not only was 2012 the year for runway firsts, it also was a first for events. The top two events I got to attend was Guess Spring 2013 and Eling King for Marciano. Both events were filled with awesome people, sweet desserts and wonderful collections.
* I want to give a huge thanks to Sade from the Icon Concierge for everything. Being able to be a contributor this year has been amazing and I look forward to working together again soon.
3. This year I was able to visit my future home, California. Nothing says perfect like the South Bay of LA. Hanging out with family and friends, spending mornings and many nights on Manhattan Beach, and feeling the warm sun on my skin. I can't wait until the day I finally move there, which who knows could be in 2013! I also took a mini vacation to Atlantic City for my boyfriend and I's anniversary.
4. The greatest thing about 2012 was having my first full year of P, N & F. I got to meet (whether in person or emails) and/or work with some incredible people. I am truly blessed and honored. To everyone who stopped by, followed, and who supported me this year, thank you!